Vino Express Weekend Two: Friday 25 to Sunday 27 October25 October 2019 7:00AM Vino Express, Departs Sydney Central Station to Orange, NSW, Australia.
Both weekend experiences include: return train fare from Sydney to Orange in a dedicated Festival train carriage; Welcome Onboard breakfast of Prosecco piccolos & local pastries; a 'Meet the Vigneron' onboard event with introduction to the Orange wine region from a local winemaker and wine-tasting; 2 nights' King Size Deluxe accommodation in the 4-star centrally-located Mercure hotel; daily breakfasts at local cafes; tickets to festival events; as well as visits to local artisans and additional boutique cellar door visits for wine-tastings.
All meals are inclusive in the package - except for the Saturday evening on both weekends, which allows guests to choose to attend a festival event or local restaurant for dinner (at own expense) and enjoy some free time to explore our charming country city.
Each weekend features additional exclusive Orange Wine Festival events and local dining experiences, which are outlined for each separate weekend below.
In addition to the package inclusions listed above, Vino Express Weekend Two features:
- - Long Table Welcome Lunch at a vineyard with Wine Tasting
- - Private Orange Region Wine Masterclass
- - Ticket to the Festival Night Market with Food/Wine vouchers. Valued at $40
- - Ticket to signature event, 'Wine in the Vines' including visits to five vineyards with food and wine. Valued at $150
- - Sunday Sparkling Breakfast at Nile Street Cafe
- - Invitation to exclusive winemakers lunch with a focus on the 'hero' wines of the Orange region - Sparkling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir & Shiraz. Valued at $110